Subject: SFNT-2024-10-18
From: "EU CORPORATE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2024 07:01:18 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

	 ICSMSSFNT-2024-10-18

Dear Safeguard users,

Safeguard - Reaction Submitted AlertWe 
would like to inform you that a new reaction was encoded.
Alert ID	 CI	 Date of launch	 Product Designation	 Authority2009/48/EC-PL-241010-19149.R-002 
GEN240208241161 
<https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/icsms_internal/secure/?p=GEN240208241161> 
2024-10-10	 Swimming ring 	Sikkerhedssstyrelsen (Danish Safety Technology 
Authority)2009/48/EC-PL-241010-19150.R-002 
GEN240208241189 
<https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/icsms_internal/secure/?p=GEN240208241189> 
2024-10-10	 Swimming ring 	Sikkerhedssstyrelsen (Danish Safety Technology 
Authority)⚠ Please be informed that all the Safeguard notifications linked to 
Machinery 2006/42/EC Case Investigations are subject of the safeguard 
procedure under Regulation (EU) 2023/1230.

This message was automatically created by ICSMS, please do not reply to this 
email.